THE JAPAN HOMES 10 PRINCIPLES
1. We are honest with you, even if disadvantageous to us
2. We try our best to help solve your uncertainty and problems
3. We advise professionally
4. We report to you while making you feel at ease
5. We focus on health and safety not pursuing an immediate profit
6. We strive to come up with a stress-free financial plan
7. Our customers are our precious friends
8. Strong Passion for our work
9. We build houses for you and future generations to be proud of
10. Your happiness is our happiness.
Born in Japan in 1973. At University I learned Japanese History.
After graduation, I worked at a major Dental material company as a top salesman. In 2002 I firstly set my foot on land in New Zealand, and have started to engage in NZ Construction firm since 2004. From the 8 years' experiences at construction sites and sales experiences in Japan, I devote myself to satisfy customers from consultation to construction and after care services.
Within the first 4 years after the foundation, half of Japan Homes' customers were similar ages of mine. So that their life environment such as a number of children were also similar to mine therefore I was able to understand the customers' situations and wants more. Meanwhile there are also many customers of my father's generation, which is always appreciated because I can learn lots of good things from them.
We try our best to provide services that you satisfy, such as schedule, quality and after care service.
"I can trust you with any projects." "You are the man who I can rely on when I am in trouble." I enjoy working to get these words more times and to create as more smiles as possible.