I have listed up restrictions which cause the delay from my 10-year experience in building industry.
If we can remove these then we will provide good quality, first and affordable services.
10 Major Restrictions
1. Head contractor Restrictions (Do not provide enough work details and/or proper timeframe, etc.)
2. Architects Restrictions (Do not provide proper design, right dimensions, etc.)
3. Construction contractor Restrictions (technical shortage, missing setup, etc)
4. Supplier restrictions (mistakes in standards, delays in deliveries)
5. Change restrictions by the owner (e.g. use of special materials and frequent change)
6. Delay Restrictions by the owner (delay in detailed determination, delay in payment, etc.)
7. Restrictions of major traders (many delays and miscommunications)
8. Weather Restrictions (sometimes delays considerably due to weather)
9. Neighbor Restrictions (obstacles due to nearby road construction and neighboring complaints)
10. Council Restrictions (inadequate consent document checks, ambiguity on site inspection)
3 Major Ways For Solutions
1. Preparation!! Take enough time for enough preparation.
2. Smooth and efficient communication leading to mutual understanding
3. Focus on one task at a time to reduce mistakes and complete quickly
Born in Japan in 1973. At University I learned Japanese History.
After graduation, I worked at a major Dental material company as a top salesman. In 2002 I firstly set my foot on land in New Zealand, and have started to engage in NZ Construction firm since 2004. From the 8 years' experiences at construction sites and sales experiences in Japan, I devote myself to satisfy customers from consultation to construction and after care services.
Within the first 4 years after the foundation, half of Japan Homes' customers were similar ages of mine. So that their life environment such as a number of children were also similar to mine therefore I was able to understand the customers' situations and wants more. Meanwhile there are also many customers of my father's generation, which is always appreciated because I can learn lots of good things from them.
We try our best to provide services that you satisfy, such as schedule, quality and after care service.
"I can trust you with any projects." "You are the man who I can rely on when I am in trouble." I enjoy working to get these words more times and to create as more smiles as possible.