We have created the format of a time frame of a construction project for our clients called “Owner Path Tree”.
This chart tells them the whole process of their project and what they need to do at each stage.
What is unique with this chart is that the face expression at each stage indicates what type of situation our clients are likely to face.
E.g. Smiling face indicates they can mostly relax at this stage. Crying face indicates this stage could be some difficult to go through.
Our clients mostly do not know much about construction process so this chart makes it easy for them to understand the construction process and help them prepare themselves for what they need to do at each stage.
Thank you for reading.
- Qualification: Degree of Architecture Studies and Graduate Diploma of Psychology (University Of Auckland) ; 2nd Grade Cad Technician (Japan)
Family: Extremely lovely wife, wonderfully kind mother in low, awesomely hardworking chickens, surprisingly lazy cat and unbelievably naughty dog.
I love architecture and design so much that I have been to so many buildings and places around the world such as Sydney Opera House in Sydney, CCTV building in Beijing, Empire State Building in New York, Royal Palace in Bangkok, Houryu-Ji in Nara, etc. However, the residential building attracts me the most. For nearly 10 years I have visited heaps of local and historical homes around New Zealand which I feel the builders’ great workmanship as well as occupants’ life.
From this experience my aim is to design and provide the comfortable and affordable houses with the spirit of Japanese workmanship that people enjoy and improve their quality of life.
In this blog I write my everyday experience of work to show what is a designer’s work and how it goes at Japan Homes.
Any comments or questions are very welcome.
Please let me know!
Other articles from this author
- Interior Design インテリアデザイン2019.07.14Movie Clips: Japan Homes Selections!! 14/07/2019
- New Home 新築2019.06.225 New Homes In Northshore About To Complete 22/06/2019
- New Home 新築2019.06.15Five New Home + Subdivision Project 15/06/2019
- Renovation 改装2019.05.26Council Final Inspection Passed At One Time!! 26/05/2019