I have recently realised that there are 3 types of Kaizen (improvement).
Namely, Kaizan that
- Saves time
- Simplifies work
- Makes work more enjoyable
Examples of these Kaizen are:
- Time saving: utilize IT, make template of documentation, eliminate unnecessary work (Muda), etc.
- Simplifying work: Review work procedures, arrange necessary meetings, review material purchase system and costs, etc.
- Enjoyable work: Provide New business ideas, provide impressive options for our design and construction proposals, etc.
As a result, we can expect to have benefits including:
- Reduce stress, have more free time, easy to understand what to do, improve gross margin, improve Kaizen performance, increase sales contract rate, reduce operating expenses and increase imagination.
At the same time we check the performance of each department of Japan Homes:
- What to do and what needs to be done
- a monthly balance check
And we finally review each department performance in terms of that:
- Do you add an extra value to or improve the company’s work system in the months that there are only a few construction or design projects?
Then I believe that our work system will be pretty much clear.
- 時間短縮） IT化、テンプレ化、無駄な業務排除、
- 業務簡素化） 作業手順見直し、必要な会議、CHをいれる、仕入れ見直し、
- ワクワク系） 新作、感動OPTION提案、
Born in Japan in 1973. At University I learned Japanese History.
After graduation, I worked at a major Dental material company as a top salesman. In 2002 I firstly set my foot on land in New Zealand, and have started to engage in NZ Construction firm since 2004. From the 8 years' experiences at construction sites and sales experiences in Japan, I devote myself to satisfy customers from consultation to construction and after care services.
Within the first 4 years after the foundation, half of Japan Homes' customers were similar ages of mine. So that their life environment such as a number of children were also similar to mine therefore I was able to understand the customers' situations and wants more. Meanwhile there are also many customers of my father's generation, which is always appreciated because I can learn lots of good things from them.
We try our best to provide services that you satisfy, such as schedule, quality and after care service.
"I can trust you with any projects." "You are the man who I can rely on when I am in trouble." I enjoy working to get these words more times and to create as more smiles as possible.