Thanks for your time.
Landscape design is one of the most important parts of new home build but sometimes it is hard for owners to decide the design because what landscape elements they can choose and their costs are often not very clear to them.
So Japan Homes developed our summary of these elements including Japanese Garden options as below.
Japan Homes Landscape Ideas
Here are some examples:
Now our clients can just pick up what you prefer from these lists and we can provide Landscape Plan suitable for their new home.
Simple and easy process.
Format of our Landscape Plan varies as per each individual project.
Note: prices are only estimated costs in May 2019 and subject to change without notifications.
- Qualification: Degree of Architecture Studies and Graduate Diploma of Psychology (University Of Auckland) ; 2nd Grade Cad Technician (Japan)
Family: Extremely lovely wife, wonderfully kind mother in low, awesomely hardworking chickens, surprisingly lazy cat and unbelievably naughty dog.
I love architecture and design so much that I have been to so many buildings and places around the world such as Sydney Opera House in Sydney, CCTV building in Beijing, Empire State Building in New York, Royal Palace in Bangkok, Houryu-Ji in Nara, etc. However, the residential building attracts me the most. For nearly 10 years I have visited heaps of local and historical homes around New Zealand which I feel the builders’ great workmanship as well as occupants’ life.
From this experience my aim is to design and provide the comfortable and affordable houses with the spirit of Japanese workmanship that people enjoy and improve their quality of life.
In this blog I write my everyday experience of work to show what is a designer’s work and how it goes at Japan Homes.
Any comments or questions are very welcome.
Please let me know!
Other articles from this author
- Interior Design インテリアデザイン2019.07.14Movie Clips: Japan Homes Selections!! 14/07/2019
- New Home 新築2019.06.225 New Homes In Northshore About To Complete 22/06/2019
- New Home 新築2019.06.15Five New Home + Subdivision Project 15/06/2019
- Renovation 改装2019.05.26Council Final Inspection Passed At One Time!! 26/05/2019